To put it simply, we’re an ethical & solid company with industry leading operations and products.
- Bluebird Botanicals was founded in 2012 and has been selling high quality Hemp Extracts and CBD oil nationwide since 2013. We played an integral role in creating the hemp-CBD industry that’s been flourishing ever since.
- We were awarded the #1 Hemp-CBD company at the 2016 Cannabist Awards.
- We have several Assistance Programs– one for people on long-term disability, one for people on low-income, and one for veterans.
- Quality. We know our hemp and extracts, from seed to final product. Only the highest quality hemp cultivars grown in ideal soil are used for our Hemp Extract products, which is the reason we chose Kentucky for our 2016 growing season. The safest and most effective extraction/purification methods are used to produce our extracts, and we employ state-of-the-art analysis techniques.
- Varying pressures of CO2 extraction are used to extract the cannabinoids (and other nutritional constituents) for use in Bluebird products. CO2 extraction is a low temperature and non-solvent process that yields a robust, full-spectrum hemp extract especially high in naturally occurring cannabinoids.
- Bluebird Botanicals’ Hemp Extracts are 100% natural with 0% synthetic cannabinoids added, and are grown organically without the use of pesticides or synthetic fertilizers.
- We have a very fair pricing structure and always pass on what savings we can to our customers.
- We have strong and fair relationships with our farmers.
- We have a 14 day, 100% money back guarantee for any unused portion of oil. We have utmost confidence in our products and are happy to offer this refund policy, even if you just change your mind about the purchase. Limitations do apply; see Store Policies for details.
- Bluebird Botanicals is well respected around the nation and globe for its quality of services and products.
- We sell our hemp-derived CO2 Hemp Extracts to most US states and several other countries, which means No MMJ card or physical moving is required, as we don’t sell anything made from marijuana or anything on the United States Controlled Substances Act (US C.S.A).
- We support local hemp farmers through our membership with the National Hemp Association (NHA), and now proudly use Kentucky-grown hemp!
- We support nationwide reformation of cannabis/hemp laws, and are happy members of the National Cannabis Industry Association (NCIA) and the Hemp Industries Association (HIA). We believe that it’s our farmers’ rights to be able to grow this amazing plant once again.
- We support and donate to various non-profits:
CURE – cureepilepsy.org
American Cancer Society – cancer.org
Diabetes Research Institute Foundation – diabetesresearch.org
Autism Research Institute – autism.com
National Multiple Sclerosis Society – nationalmssociety.org
National Veterans Foundation – nvf.org
National Relief Charities, “Building strong, self-sufficient Native American Communities” –
Global Fund For Women – globalfundforwomen.org
Colorado Coalition for the Homeless – coloradocoalition.org
American Civil Liberties Union Foundation – ACLU.org
Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies – MAPS.org
Mesothelioma Resource – Mesothelioma.net
Individual citizens seeking support
- We are devoted to our top-of-the-line customer service. It’s a bit cliché to say, but we really do stick out in this industry for having exceptional dedication to our clients and their well-being.
- Visit About Us for more company information