Menu
Disclaimer: Bluebird provides the following forum as an opportunity for viewers to participate in a free-flowing exchange of ideas. Bluebird does not market or sell any products with the intent of diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any disease and none of the comments expressed by contributors to this blog should be viewed as an endorsement by Bluebird of any person’s expressed views. Although the administrators and moderators of bluebird-botanicals.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the contributor, and the owners of bluebird-botanicals.com forums will not be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. The owners of the bluebird-botanicals.com forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

Parkinson's

Home Forums Discussion Forum Parkinson's

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jefbelcohen 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

jefbelcohen
    Participant

Hello! I wonder if there is anyone who has Parkinson’s that has been taking CBD oil? My 89 yr old father has Parkinson’s and I give him the CBD Complete oil and his mental faculties are great (he still runs his small company) but his tongue rigidity as well as his motor skills do not seem to be improving. Other than that, he is in good spirits and is fully cognitive. Thank you for any feedback!

Pamela2016
    Participant

My husband, 69 years old, has Parkinsons with Lewey Bodies Dementia. He has been taking Brain Power for about two years. I hoped the antioxidant power would be beneficial. As a test, we stopped taking it for a while and saw a decline. Upon restarting, we saw a definite improvement in movement plus reduced confusion. Often he has the Parkinsons “soft voice” but with the oil he is much more vibrant and his voice is much stronger and more like his normal voice. I am also convinced that the oil affects his appetite, making him want to eat more. He dropped down to 130 lbs due to lack of appetite, and is now back up to 138. His previous normal was 160.

jefbelcohen
      Participant

Hi, just wanted to say the my father who has Parkinson’s also has a stronger speaking voice and energy. I have him on CBD complete and alternate with CBD Brain power..maybe i should up the dosage to 15 drops twice a day

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

† FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION
(FDA) DISCLOSURE

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
This website contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional. Read the full disclaimer here.