Menu
Disclaimer: Bluebird provides the following forum as an opportunity for viewers to participate in a free-flowing exchange of ideas. Bluebird does not market or sell any products with the intent of diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any disease and none of the comments expressed by contributors to this blog should be viewed as an endorsement by Bluebird of any person’s expressed views. Although the administrators and moderators of bluebird-botanicals.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the contributor, and the owners of bluebird-botanicals.com forums will not be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. The owners of the bluebird-botanicals.com forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

Migraine headache relief

Home Forums Discussion Forum Migraine headache relief

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sisterblue 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Lori
    Participant

Hi there, I am relatively new to the idea and use of CBD oil, but have started with the bulletproof blend. My HOPE is that I will eventually feel relief from my weekly chronic migrianes. Any help would be SO appreciated. Thanks!

Ray
    Participant

I realize that’s been a while since you posted this, but I hope my experience with my migraines and these oils might be of use anyway.
    I’m taking the Bulletproof blend right now too, and I don’t feel any improvements or lack of severity of my migraines…. yet… That said, I was using the CBD Silver blend before and that one did in fact bring me some relief. Not total relief mind you, but enough that I felt it was definitely helping and allowed me to forgo the toxic meds I normally have to take daily. I’m convinced that CBD oils do work, but the co$t of the concentrated blends makes things difficult for most of us to use on a regular basis.
    Would I use the Silver blend again? Absolutely, yes! (When I can afford to.)
    I’m going to give the Brainpower blend a try next, and see if I can get the same results as I did with the CBD Silver blend.
    Good luck and I send my best wishes your way.

n2vapors
    Participant

I have been taking CBD Complete, .5ml. Morning and at night. I had a migraine a few weeks ago. It lasted about 3 days, the only way I knew was when I would move my head around, I could feel the soreness from having the migraine. It works,

chelle86
    Participant

My daughter has been using bulletproof – just 2 drops 2/day – daily headache and monthly migraines have vanished. Seizure activity has calmed down as well.

sisterblue
    Participant

I use 1/2 dropper full 1-2x day of the hemp classic. It has decreased my migraines by approximately 80%. I occasionally get a full blown migraine, but severity and length has greatly decreased. I used to get 30 shots of (200 mg) Botox in my head and neck every 3 months to prevent migraines. This worked well, but insurance will no longer cover it. I’ve found the CBD oil to be The next best thing. I’ve had migraines for 40 years. So this is a great find! Good luck! Keep trying!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

† FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION
(FDA) DISCLOSURE

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
This website contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional. Read the full disclaimer here.