Menu
Disclaimer: Bluebird provides the following forum as an opportunity for viewers to participate in a free-flowing exchange of ideas. Bluebird does not market or sell any products with the intent of diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any disease and none of the comments expressed by contributors to this blog should be viewed as an endorsement by Bluebird of any person’s expressed views. Although the administrators and moderators of bluebird-botanicals.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the contributor, and the owners of bluebird-botanicals.com forums will not be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. The owners of the bluebird-botanicals.com forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

Inflammatory Arthritis

Home Forums Discussion Forum Inflammatory Arthritis

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Michael 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

Michael
    Participant

I have inflammatory Arthritis in my spine and spreading to my hips. I’m in constant pain. Cant sleep through the night. Does anyone have experiences related to joint pain relief due to arthritis? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

kkspierce
    Participant

I’m interested in learning more about hemp, thus my reason for browsing this discussion board. I saw your post and would like to share what has helped tremendously with my pain (joint, back, burnt skin sensations, and nerve pain). Quitting nightshades. It’s really difficult because they are in soooo many foods. But it’s well worth the trouble!!! And it’s free 🙂 There is a good article on the Weston A Price website, and you can find more info by googling “pain and nightshades”. There is also a book I found with a whole chapter on nightshades, “pain free in 6 weeks”. I hope it changes your life as it has mine. Good luck!

Michael
    Participant

Thanks for the info. I’ll look into nightshades.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

† FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION
(FDA) DISCLOSURE

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
This website contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional. Read the full disclaimer here.