Menu
Disclaimer: Bluebird provides the following forum as an opportunity for viewers to participate in a free-flowing exchange of ideas. Bluebird does not market or sell any products with the intent of diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any disease and none of the comments expressed by contributors to this blog should be viewed as an endorsement by Bluebird of any person’s expressed views. Although the administrators and moderators of bluebird-botanicals.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the contributor, and the owners of bluebird-botanicals.com forums will not be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. The owners of the bluebird-botanicals.com forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

How quickly have you noticed benefits?

Home Forums Discussion Forum How quickly have you noticed benefits?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  CJ 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author

sjeffery
    Participant

Hello,
    I am new here and will soon be receiving my first bottle of Bluebird Botanical’s CBD Oil (Hemp Classic). I would appreciate hearing when you all began noticing improvement after starting the oil. In my case, I have chronic pain due to muscle tightness and spasms resulting from a genetic, connective-tissue disorder called Ehlers Danlos Syndrome. I live on muscle-relaxants and anti-inflammatory meds (NSAIDS) which do not nearly take care of the pain. Also, any dosing suggestions for the Hemp Classic are appreciated as well.
    Thank you!
    Stephanie

Michael
    Participant

My condition is very different from yours. I was seeking relief from mood disorders (bipolar, constant anxiety, depression) that have not responded to prescription meds. Also, for several years I have been waking up every night with my mind racing and it often took hours to get back to sleep. I started taking Hemp Classic in August (15 drops twice daily) and my sleep issues went away in about 10 days. A few days later I increased dosage to 20 drops twice daily, and within a week I noticed that my anxiety and depression were dramatically lessened. It has been 2 months now and I still feel much better than before starting CBD. I hope you get the relief you need just like I did.

sjeffery
      Participant

Hi Michael,
      Thank you so much for taking time to give me such a detailed response to my question. I am very glad for you that you’ve experienced such relief of your symptoms by using the CBD oil.
      Stephanie

Sandra
    Participant

Hi Stephanie,
    I am taking Signature blend for chronic Lyme disease. I did not notice things until about a month to month and 1/2 after I started taking it. I just noticed one day I did not feel like crap anymore so I really can’t pin point the amount of time. I suggest documenting how you feel on a calendar every day and see if your symptoms start to decrease. Its not like taking an aspirin and 3 hours later your pain goes away. The changes are subtle. I know for a fact this is not a placebo effect because a placebo effect can last up to 3 months. I have been on CBD oil for almost 15 months now and I have been doing great. I have gotten some Lyme flares and I up the dosage (I take 20 drops a day) for a few days until my symptoms go away and go back to the 20 drops. I am a CBD oil lifer.

sjeffery
      Participant

Hi Sandra,

That was such a helpful answer. It gave me a frame of reference in terms of expectations. That’s wonderful that you’ve had such a positive change from the oil. I hope to have a similar experience and now I know I’ll need to be a bit patient with the process.

Thanks again,
      Stephanie

Ralph
    Participant

Hello All,

I’ve been using Classic 6X as a general preventative/healing supplement in the morning – daily dosage of about 15-20 drops straight up. Yum! Seriously. (My wife says that I smell like a bong. I asked her how she knew;)

While not much inclined to do testimonials, I lost my sister to cancer a few years ago after being unable to convince her when her chemo/radiation was clearly failing her that demonstrably viable, alternate hemp based supplement regimen might possibly help her, decided to engage hemp’s proven clinical success as proactive prevention on myself.

While I don’t suffer chronic depression, remarkable given my particular focus on the state of things, or clinically diagnosed cancer, I do have on/off sciatica/pain issues that, when on, have been disabling. I also have spent lots of time at sea sailing, fishing and surfing and look like something gnarly that the sea might spit out on a beach. No, not a sea-slug, ..more seaweed and driftwood.

Part of the sun damage I’ve experienced is a quarter sized lesion on my outer right calf that would crack, scab but never heal. I distain conventional medicine after several literal brushes with near fatal misdiagnoses. But I’m aware enough of my body to know when a potential problem arises, and a non-healing lesion is just that.

So, when I ingest my morning 6X dose I also topically apply dabs of oil to damage problem areas like my nose, forehead and cheeks, and also diligently to the calf lesion. I’ve noticed a distinct improvement on my facial skin, and the lesion on my leg is now healing dramatically. The skin that was raised, discolored and broken is now soft, smooth and returning to normal skin color just in a few months.

So, I see the visible signs of tissue returning to normal after progressive deterioration. My bouts with sciatica are also greatly diminished in duration and intensity. I’m naturally cheerful and optimistic…not, so what’s to improve? But, my sense of doom has been noticeably mitigated despite looming reality, so I’m experiencing somewhat of an attitude adjustment since at least something organic is working as described and reported.

Cheers to Bluebird, hemp, to all of its beneficiaries and those yet to realize the amazing benefits of organic cannabis compounds.

sjeffery
    Participant

Hi Ralph,

How generous of you to take time to give me so much good information. Everytime someone responds to my question, I learn something else. I never thought to use the oil topically, but thanks to you mentioning it, now I know. To have improvement in both pain and mood seems like a double-win to me!

Thanks again,
    Stephanie
    p.s. Your writing style is hilarious and gave me a few good laughs – cheers to you!!!

Ralph
    Participant

Win win indeed, Stephanie.

You’re so welcome for the laugh but, seriously,

very best wishes.

R

Sharon
    Participant

Ive been taking the hemp 6x 1/2 dropper in the morning and hemp complete 6x 1/2-1 dropper before bedtime for anxiety/depression, hoshimotos. I have insomnia, heart racing, empty, sad feelings. How long does this take to work and am I taking enough to see a difference? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Ralph
      Participant

Hi Sharon,

I can’t suggest that what you describe in dosages is in any way what may be or not appropriate for either your personal physical or psychological needs. That’s especially so since I’m no physician and to not having any idea of how long you’ve been ingesting hemp products, other medicines, diet etc, but above all, the results for one may have no bearing whatsoever on another due to individual body chemistry. I’ve no creds at all with the exception of positive personal experience using both hemp and cannabis products. Hand in glove chemical healing compliments in my personal usage experience.

I will venture to say that primary to your health is the quality of your sleep. Absolutely essential for good health. So, I’d suggest trying a very old folk remedy before modifying anything else. That’s taking a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar mixed in a cup of warm water about 30 minutes before retiring. Add some honey if it’s too sour on its own, a sweet and sour bedtime tea. Chamomile & mint tea also helps sleep.

It may sound simplistic measured against the scope and complexity of symptoms that you’re experiencing, but sometimes simple works magically. Organic apple cider vinegar is magical in an amazing range of physical and psychological issues, sleep regulating aid is one of them helping many.

So, I suggest researching ACV thoroughly and giving it a try along with your hemp regimen.

Wishing you well, works for me.

sjeffery
        Participant

Hi Ralph,

Forgive my jumping in, but your comment to Sharon regarding sleep quality really struck a chord with me as I do not sleep well. After reading your comments, I went out and bought a bottle of organic apple cider vinegar for the evening tea. What the heck; why not? I drink chamomile tea as my dinner beverage (yes, I lead quite the exciting life!) and am very interested to see if the ACV improves my sleep. Just as when you responded to my questions earlier, thank you for your helpfulness.

Stephanie

Sharon
        Participant

Thanks for the tip Ralph. I will definitely be trying that tonight. I’ve heard good things about ACV, but never to help with sleep.

Ralph
          Participant

Tried this ACV variant that worked within 30 minutes after being rattled out of a sound sleep.

1 cup water heated to drinkable tea-temp
          1/8 teaspoon sea salt
          1 heaping teaspoon organic coconut oil
          1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
          1 heaping teaspoon raw clover honey

tasty w/smooth, soothing texture

Cheers

Sharon
    Participant

Thanks again, you’re so helpful! I have done the ACV in water 2 nights now. I fall asleep, but always wake up after 2-3 hrs and really struggle to get bk to sleep. My anxiety, mind racing just won’t stop when I wake up.

kalamesa
    Participant

Hi steph
    I suffer from An auto immune condition called PMR — it effects the muscles of the thighs and upper arms primarily

I ordered the hemp complete and take 15 drops with a tyenol upon waking and two subsequent 10 drops at 2pm and again st bedtime … I keep tge cbd choclate candy at my bed table and have 7mg if i wake up at 2 or 3 am. (Which puts ne back to sleep)

I was amazed that the oil worked within 2-3 minutes. Yes that fast i had use of my legs n arms snd was able to get out of bed !

I had associated pmr pain relief within a couple of days

The cbd hemp oil also has a slight mood elevator component — or was that due to absence of pain ?

My results were dramatic because my symptoms were so overt

Your millege may vary as do mine in cold weather where i add an extra dosage to help be prepared to vary ur dosage as needd. But u will find what works for u

Ps i just added cbd nano water to my regiem and take it with me when not at home “in case” — the cbd Choclate is another portable option
    Good luck with ur dosing
    Have patience it works !

sjeffery
      Participant

Hi Kalamesa,

Thank you for taking time to respond to my question. I am so happy for you that you obtained such dramatic results and so quickly! That is truly wonderful. I have been doing 20 drops morning and evening using the hemp complete. It’s been about 6 weeks and I am “perhaps” noticing some subtle improvements as to pain, but nothing like what you are describing. I’m wondering if I need to bump up to the 6X formulations; maybe my body needs a higher concentration of CBD’s to achieve better results. Input from anyone is always appreciated.

Stephanie in Maryland

kalamesa
    Participant

Stephanie
    From all that I have read you cannot OD on CBD – – with that in mind I would slowly increased to a higher dosage

I take the dosage more than twice a day I take it three or sometimes four times a day if I start feeling symptoms again

And i read somewhere 27 days is the marker for treatment for chronic pain

If u can buy CBD cream a topical or the chocolate candy bar its a nice way to vary dosing

Use your own best judgment but if you are not getting the results that you want try adding another dosage every eight hours instead of every 12 hours?

The info ive read about CBD is dosing can vary from one person to the next

I would encourage you to start a journal and write down how you feel every day did you feel pain that day did you feel glum the day things like that sometimes that’s the best way to be able to evaluate and appreciate what is happening

Best regards
    KA

sjeffery
    Participant

Hi Kalamesa,

You’ve given me several very good suggestions – it didn’t occur to me to try adding in an additional dose between morning and evening.

Thank you!
    Stephanie

CJ
    Participant

I started using 6X Cbd to treat fatigue after fighting advanced colon cancer, I was having severe fatigue and left decimated 225lbs. down to 160. When I received my first order I did 15 drops -25 mg. and within minutes my wife could see the relief in my face as i had some fatigue relief immediately. The Dr.s were going to put in a feeding tube due to the damage the cancer caused to my digestive system, I have used CBD for 7 months it has helped with those issues as in last 6 months I have been able to put 50+ lbs. back on and am currently back up to 215. I use no other meds at all,and did not allow Dr. to do feeding tube or anything else.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

† FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION
(FDA) DISCLOSURE

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
This website contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional. Read the full disclaimer here.