Menu
Disclaimer: Bluebird provides the following forum as an opportunity for viewers to participate in a free-flowing exchange of ideas. Bluebird does not market or sell any products with the intent of diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any disease and none of the comments expressed by contributors to this blog should be viewed as an endorsement by Bluebird of any person’s expressed views. Although the administrators and moderators of bluebird-botanicals.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the contributor, and the owners of bluebird-botanicals.com forums will not be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. The owners of the bluebird-botanicals.com forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

Dosage of CBD Oil for Terminal Lung Cancer

Home Forums Discussion Forum Dosage of CBD Oil for Terminal Lung Cancer

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CJ 3 months ago.

• Author

pastorsusan
    Participant

How much CBD oil should a small man in his 70s 5’5″ weighing 130-140 take daily? He has terminal lung cancer with skin cancer complications. He is fading fast. the Drs say they have done all they can and for him to call Hospice in. He has a strong will to live. I gave him my bottle of CBD Complete but I’m not sure how much he should take. I saw a video that said 15 drops held under the tongue for 90 seconds was an average dose. How can I get him the best product and make sure he is taking the best dose> Please help!

CJ
    Participant

If you live in a state with mmj get their full oil 900+mg thc/250+ mg cbd per gram, you need this if your taking a last run at the cancer, or even if you want pallative care. To combat the cancer you need him to get to a gram per day if he can tolerate it. You can use Bluebirds 6X oil to get more cbd and to counter the thc high. I used mmj to combat colon cancer, it is not easy to get to a gram a day, it will also help with pain he may be having. If you don’t live in a mmj state I would try any of Bluebirds 6X oil in large doses 15 drops-25 mg and try 200-300 mg per day this may not be able to do much for the pain. For the skin cancer apply it topically. Good luck and my prayers and thoughts are with you/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

† FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION
(FDA) DISCLOSURE

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
This website contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional. Read the full disclaimer here.