Menu
Disclaimer: Bluebird provides the following forum as an opportunity for viewers to participate in a free-flowing exchange of ideas. Bluebird does not market or sell any products with the intent of diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any disease and none of the comments expressed by contributors to this blog should be viewed as an endorsement by Bluebird of any person’s expressed views. Although the administrators and moderators of bluebird-botanicals.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the contributor, and the owners of bluebird-botanicals.com forums will not be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. The owners of the bluebird-botanicals.com forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

Best Pain Oil

Home Forums Discussion Forum Best Pain Oil

This topic contains 22 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Michelle 3 weeks ago.

• Author

marachka72
    Participant

I was diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis AS in June and I am looking for pain oil, not sure which of these to use

CJ
    Participant

The concentrated blends would most likely be best for pain management, I Have used CBD while dealing with colon cancer, You can always use less and it will last longer, but if you need high doses 75=150 mg cbd it will be easier too manage with 6X concentrated CBD. Good Luck

Kaye
    Participant

I have peripheral neuropathy in my arms and legs due to chemotherapy. This is been going on for 13 years. What oil should I use to relieve this instead of taking prescription Lyrica. I am desperate to get off the lyrica!!

CJ
    Participant

Kaye, I am not an expert but my experience would have me use any of the 6X concentrated cbd could possibly help,you may need to start with rec’d dosing and adjust most likely up, every couple of days til you feel relief, could be that you may need to consume as much as 150-200 mg to see the affect. If this does not work (give it time,weeks couple months) you may need to try mmj oil, in small doses they have had good success with, but I have had good success with Bluebirds 6X cbd oil for my pain, fatigue and digestive complications from cancer. I have some friends that are using 6X oil for chronic pain with pretty good results. Good Luck. Be aware that both mmj and cbd are capable of affecting blood pressure and also a natural blood thinner. And in some cases can affect those that are diabetic the pancreas starts to work properly and the need for insulin may need to be decreased or halted. I am not saying it cures anything but these are positive possible side effects. While I was fighting cancer (mmj) my blood pressure was 114/66 and before cancer i was border line high bp. And this pressure was while I was in pain and still fighting colon cancer. I have continued using cbd and bp has remained normal.

Kaye
      Participant

Thank you for the quick response! I did order the 6x CBD oil. I am anxious to start it.

sjeffery
      Participant

Hi CJ,

I’m so happy for you that you’ve had such a great response from the CBD oils. I have, over a period of a few months used the hemp classic and the hemp complete. I ordered them to help with chronic pain. I haven’t really experienced much benefit and am thinking about switching up to the 6X. I was wondering which of the 6X CBD oils you purchased and which of the 6X oils your friends with chronic pain used?

Thanks!
      Stephanie

CJ
    Participant

Stephanie, I use Hemp classic 6X as well as my friend for chronic pain. My wife used Hemp complete and switched to Classic 6x. You may need to start at recommended dosing (15drops=25mg) and adjust as needed, I have used as much as 200-250 mg for a few days when pain was high, but normally I take 75-125mg daily. But you will have experiment, keep a log and track results/dosing and you will find what works for you. Good Luck

sjeffery
      Participant

Hi CJ,

Thanks for the additional info. I just ordered the Hemp Classic 6X. I get a bit confused in trying to assess a starting dose when switching from the regular to the 6X strength. I currently take 20 drops twice a day which haven’t really had an effect on pain over the 2 months+ used. How many drops would you take when starting on the 6X?

Thank you!
      Stephanie

CJ
        Participant

HI Stephanie, I would start with 15 drops=25 mg. one in morning and another at night that would give you 50 mg a day. The oil you taking is approx. 15 drps = 4+mg so your taking 5-6 mg a day. After a week or so you can start adjusting dose up if your pain is still there. Sometimes I dose 3-4 times a day or if it is still bad I double dose (15 drops under tongue 5-7 min. swallow and repeat),this usually is all it takes. I have friends that dose morning, mid-day, evening and this controls their issues. Hope this helps.

sjeffery
          Participant

Hi CJ,

Thanks for the quick and very helpful answer; I really appreciate it!

Stephanie

CJ
    Participant

Stephanie, just to let you keep in mind cbd is natural blood thinner, if you are on blood thinners you need to monitor and possibly lower your meds, and can lower blood pressure, so you may need to lower bp meds also, and if diabetic monitor your sugar, cbd sometimes pancreas starts performing properly and if on insulin it may have to be lowered or halted ( not exactly “bad” side effects)

sjeffery
      Participant

Thanks CJ,

While I have lots of health issues, gratefully, those are not among them. That said, I think you did a great service in sharing this important information to those that read all the posts!

Stephanie

BK_Malik
    Participant

I have chronic sacroiliac joint pain. Will the 6X 500mg work for me? If so, how many drops per day?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  BK_Malik.

CJ
      Participant

BK, I am no expert but my experience would rec’ start with 15 drops = 25mg once in the morning and once in the evening (50mg total) and every 4-6 days increase,(maybe add dose mid-day) it may take several weeks, once you find the right dosage stay there for a few months , then you can try to lower dosing, sometimes after period of times lower dose can have same affect as the high dose. The reason that was explained t0 me unlike pharma meds Cbd stores in fat cells, therefore after time lower dosages can be all that is needed for some time. You may need to get more than the 10 ml. to stay consistently to feel relief, my friends that use for pain/arthritis, regularly take 75-125 mg a day, I use anywhere from 100-200 mg depending. You may also want to pick-up empty gel caps, when starting/or when discomfort is bad I use under tongue 15 drops hold for 5-7 min.swallow repeat as needed, but to keep levels in body I use gel caps seems to work for me, and others I know do this also.Hope this helps

BK_Malik
        Participant

Thanks CJ. Can I start with lowest 6X oil (500+) or the 1,200+?

CJ
          Participant

BK,, the 6X are all the same amount of CBD 1500 mg per ounce, it is the volume,amount of oil that changes 1 oz = 1500 cbd, 2 oz. = 3000 mg cbd and so on. 1500 mg per ounce, it can get confusing but the dosing is still the same, just the amount of oil you have. I recommend you start with 4 to 8oz. to get started so you can adjust dosing as needed without running out. It takes some experimenting with dosing to find what works, everyone is different,as well as reason for using cbd. Hope this helps. Good luck

victoriaz
    Participant

My family found excellent results with the 6x hemp cbd oil for pain. One decreased her pain meds significantly. She found she was in a good place with 5-7 drops. Another member, with a serious shoulder injury and no pain meds to access due to demands of work found that he needed the 15 drops.

kevin
    Participant

My mother in law and brother in law both suffer from latent shingles pain. Does anyone have experience with pain relief either from ingesting the oil or using it as a topical?

CJ
    Participant

Kevin, I have used CBD for pain relief and to battle fatigue from cancer. I also know friends that use it for back and neck pain with good results.I have ingested using gel caps ( buy empty and fill) to keep levels in my body. I have found that for faster relief putting under the tongue works best. I have used it topically on squamous cell cancer on my face with excellent result, but I do not know that topically does as well for pain relief. If ingesting be aware that CBD is a natural blood thinner, and can lower bp, so if on bp meds or blood thinners be cautious. There is a study from Univ. of London , they found that it has killed Mrsa on contact, and M.I.T did review of the results and found it may be new antibiotic due to how it boosts the patients own immune system. I hope this helps.

I was diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis about 1.5 years ago. I am on my 4th biologic and have tried multiple NSAIDs and still having pain problems. I have been taking the Classic 6x for the past 2 months. I take 4 to 6 drops in the morning, 4 to 5 drops at lunch time and 2 to 3 drops in the evening. I am sleeping better and my pain is now tolerable and my mood has improved. I have also purchased the 6x sample pack and I am going to try each of the blends to see how they work. I hope that you can find something the helps you. Brian

CJ
    Participant

I have been trying putting Classic 6X on water proof bandage 10-15 drops and putting on left deltoid, I take 15 drops in Am. and 15 drops Pm.orally and then have been putting bandage on deltoid, I have cut down immensely my consumption of cbd and still have relief from pain and discomfort, it absorbs slow and gives a more even result. I have been using Cbd 6x for fatigue and digestive issues as a result of colon cancer. I would guess from my trying different doses,that you would have to have a constant level to maintain results, I do know that Cbd attaches to fat cells therefor after time less cbd can give same result as higher doses that were required earlier for relief, I would suspect once you get pain or condition under control using a patch along with oral dosing may give better (longer) pain or conditions relief between oral dosing. You can probably get longer relief for back,or appendage pain by putting patch closer to said area. I was a Migraine sufferer for 50+ years and have not had one since using cbd, I would guess that oral dosing along with some experimenting with patch dosing amounts may help those trying to prevent Migraines. I only wanted to share what I have learned, hope this helps some of you. When I had cancer info was scarce and someones first hand knowledge was damn near impossible to find (Only used MMJ OIL and Hemp Classic 6X)

Michelle
    Participant

I have had great results with the CBD 6X for chronic pain. It significantly decreased inflammation and pain in my fingers so that I could once again pick up a coffee cup or type on my keyboard! I am so pleased there are no side effects. Amazing product!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

† FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION
(FDA) DISCLOSURE

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
This website contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional. Read the full disclaimer here.