Menu
Disclaimer: Bluebird provides the following forum as an opportunity for viewers to participate in a free-flowing exchange of ideas. Bluebird does not market or sell any products with the intent of diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any disease and none of the comments expressed by contributors to this blog should be viewed as an endorsement by Bluebird of any person’s expressed views. Although the administrators and moderators of bluebird-botanicals.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the contributor, and the owners of bluebird-botanicals.com forums will not be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. The owners of the bluebird-botanicals.com forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

Best Pain Oil

Home Forums Discussion Forum Best Pain Oil

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kaye 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

marachka72
    Participant

I was diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis AS in June and I am looking for pain oil, not sure which of these to use

CJ
    Participant

The concentrated blends would most likely be best for pain management, I Have used CBD while dealing with colon cancer, You can always use less and it will last longer, but if you need high doses 75=150 mg cbd it will be easier too manage with 6X concentrated CBD. Good Luck

Kaye
    Participant

I have peripheral neuropathy in my arms and legs due to chemotherapy. This is been going on for 13 years. What oil should I use to relieve this instead of taking prescription Lyrica. I am desperate to get off the lyrica!!

CJ
    Participant

Kaye, I am not an expert but my experience would have me use any of the 6X concentrated cbd could possibly help,you may need to start with rec’d dosing and adjust most likely up, every couple of days til you feel relief, could be that you may need to consume as much as 150-200 mg to see the affect. If this does not work (give it time,weeks couple months) you may need to try mmj oil, in small doses they have had good success with, but I have had good success with Bluebirds 6X cbd oil for my pain, fatigue and digestive complications from cancer. I have some friends that are using 6X oil for chronic pain with pretty good results. Good Luck. Be aware that both mmj and cbd are capable of affecting blood pressure and also a natural blood thinner. And in some cases can affect those that are diabetic the pancreas starts to work properly and the need for insulin may need to be decreased or halted. I am not saying it cures anything but these are positive possible side effects. While I was fighting cancer (mmj) my blood pressure was 114/66 and before cancer i was border line high bp. And this pressure was while I was in pain and still fighting colon cancer. I have continued using cbd and bp has remained normal.

Kaye
      Participant

Thank you for the quick response! I did order the 6x CBD oil. I am anxious to start it.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

† FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION
(FDA) DISCLOSURE

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
This website contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional. Read the full disclaimer here.