Menu
Disclaimer: Bluebird provides the following forum as an opportunity for viewers to participate in a free-flowing exchange of ideas. Bluebird does not market or sell any products with the intent of diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any disease and none of the comments expressed by contributors to this blog should be viewed as an endorsement by Bluebird of any person’s expressed views. Although the administrators and moderators of bluebird-botanicals.com will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the contributor, and the owners of bluebird-botanicals.com forums will not be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. The owners of the bluebird-botanicals.com forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

Best oil to fight cancer?

Home Forums Discussion Forum Best oil to fight cancer?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  reenawani 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author

traceyk01
    Participant

Can someone recommend from experience what the best oil is to fight off cancer?

RiyaMukati
    Participant

Yes please recommend us?

CJ
    Participant

I would recommend full spectrum mmj oil and supplement with 6X cbd oil. You need thc (in large doses) with cbd to battle cancer. I currently use only 6X cbd for prevention (from the cancer returning). By supplementing with cbd it will help in lessening the affect of the body high from the thc in mmj oil. The ratio of thc/cbd in mmj is usually 900+ thc mg /250+ cbg mg per gram of mmj.

traceyk01
      Participant

Where can you get mmj oil?

CJ
        Participant

When I lived in Colorado I went to Caregivers for life in Denver, they sold to cancer patients at wholesale price. If my cancer returns I will most likely go back to Colorado

jbpittman
    Participant

My 14 year old, 20# dog has cancer in his left, rear leg and hip. I bought the complete 6x 500 mg in 10ml. I have been giving him 2 drops twice a day with food but it does not seem to be enough. What is the low to high dose range for his weight? Thank you for your help!!!

reenawani
    Participant

Good topic for discussion so many people can use that oil to prevent from cancer and to fight with cancer.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

† FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION
(FDA) DISCLOSURE

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

WEBSITE DISCLAIMER
This website contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional. Read the full disclaimer here.